Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Been having a couple of issues with my left leg lately. Been…

Customer Question
Been having a couple of...
Been having a couple of issues with my left leg lately. Been having a tight (almost crampy) sensation just above my knee on my thigh (inner side and just behind) and also below my knee on the inner side. Also been having some tightness on back of calf. Goes away when i adjust my leg.I saw my PCP a week ago and she physically examined my leg (no diagnostic tests) and didn't suspect a DVT, but I'm still fretting over it. She said she thinks it could be muscular or arthritic in nature.There is no swelling or color change. Do you think I should be concerned?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Numbness, tingling sensation?

Lower back pain?

Are you obese?

Duration of symptoms?

Any other medical illness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.