Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had sharp stabbing pain under my right breast this…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** have had sharp stabbing pain under my right breast this morning which lasted about 10mins or so. I am feeling a bit winded still & my right arm feels heavy & achy. I am slowly feeling better??

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I have been feeling great the last few days but this morning...bad start. Generally good, I am living with daily vertigo. If I am still I feel better but my arm aches. If I move around I feel winded.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had 7 ear ops, 3 in 12 mths. I take lyrica 150mg, voltaren 50mg, acimax & stemitil am & pm. Also panadol 4 times a day. I had a periocarditis attack about 15+ yrs ago but recovered ok.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 3 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Sue,

Your symptoms can be due to;

1) Pinched nerves in neck.

2) Pleurisy (inflammation of pleura which is covering of the lung).

3) Gall bladder stone / dysfunction.

4) Gastritis / stomach irritation or stomach sores.

You may take following;

a) Omeprazole.

b) Over the counter antacid lie Mylanta.

You may get an Ultrasound, EKG and chest x-ray for the evaluation.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Hi it doesn't seem to be any of the above!!!
I will see my own gp, thankyou for your time ��

Okay Sue.

Let me know what is your diagnosis.

Wishing you a speedy resolution of your symptoms.

Family Physician, Doctor