Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had stents in two years ago and slowly I have got back…

Customer Question
I had stents in...

I had stents in two years ago and slowly I have got back pain to a point where it's unbelievable hurts until I sit down I read side affects on Truman

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I read side affects on tryzan and I have several symptoms .Just should I change .sitting it stops straight away .I have put a lot of weight on in the last few years TO

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I no not really . Soon as I sit it's gone completely

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What are your present medications?

Are you worried about the side effect of medications causing back pain?