Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My right breast has been shrink and also my right nipple…

Customer Question
My right breast has...

My right breast has been shrink and also my right nipple inverted and flaking. Is this something I need to worry about?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, not yet but I have an appointment with my doctor in few weeks for pap smear. Only medication I'm on is depo provera.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

These are the concerning symptoms specially inverted nipple and you must go and see a doctor to get a thorough examination and evaluation. A CT scan might be advised so it is better to see a doctor as soon as possible.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor