Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Have clouding in lymph nodes around aorta. what does this…

Customer Question
Have clouding in lymph...

Have clouding in lymph nodes around aorta. what does this mean? and what can be done about. sincerely, ***** *****

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes oncologist. had ct today, too many meds to mention

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Just found out an hour ago. what is it?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He knows all about me. I have breast cancer that went to my bones, diabetes and high blood pressure. have been seeing him for many years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

That could be referring to slightly enlarged or hypervascular lymph nodes which run along the ducts of the breast. That may be related to the breast cancer but can also occur when the ducts in the breast are plugged or blocked due to medications. Was there anything else found on the report? What kind of breast cancer were you diagnosed with?