Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I bleed after interrcourse no pain other that maybe a little…

Customer Question
I bleed after interrcourse...

I bleed after interrcourse no pain other that maybe a little crampyness .I am not pregnant. It is like a gush of blood.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

I do get tired around noon time will often last down but I am having trouble falling asleep also but when I get to sleep I sleep well.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I started taking escitalopram 10mg in July for my mind .had blood work done at that time and my blood cells looked good

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
1/4/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

I am sorry you bled after intercourse

many times this can be normal and due to trauma to your cervix.

are you taking the escitalopram because of bad anxiety symptoms?

it can take a few weeks to start working.

Do you think it is I major problem like cancer. I feel the meds as re helping with the anxiety yes. I am 34 .

no, I don't think it is a major problem like cancer.

that is good the escitalopram is helping. keep taking it then.

you should see your gyn doctor once a year for a gyn examination

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician