Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been on an anti-depressant (fluoxetine 40 mg) for…

Customer Question
Hi! I have been...
Hi! I have been on an anti-depressant (fluoxetine 40 mg) for about 12 years. I recently have moved out of state and have no medical insurance and do not have a doctor. I am almost out of my prescription now. My previous doctor had ok’d my last refill for the last time before I moved. Can you make any suggestions? Thank you much!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You will need to go to an urgent care clinic for a refill and then locate a physician. If you have a CVS minute clinic near you that would work
Thank you! I can easily do that ! Appreciate your quick response and your suggestion!
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Sure thing. The minute clinic can often act as your primary md until you get one and the cost is reasonable.