Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I ejectulate very quickly app 1 min during intercourse or…

Customer Question
I ejectulate very quickly...

I ejectulate very quickly app 1 min during intercourse or masturbating and my erection goes soft after . Ive tried stuff from AMI but didnt help can you help..

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Tried stuff from AMI but didnt work .Im in good health..

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Doctor: Dr.Sawhney, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor

Welcome to justanswer.I amCustomerand your complete satisfaction is my goal.I am reviewing your question and I would respond shortly.

Thanks for your question.

You seem to be suffering from premature ejaculation and a drug known as dapoxetine may help you treat the condition.

Originally an antidepressant it has bee used as a treatment for premature ejaculation with success.

You should discuss getting a prescription for this drug with your doctor.

Feel free to ask any follow up question.

Do take a moment to honor my work and time by rating my answer, hopefully, 5 stars.

Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Doctor