Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a throbbing sensation on my top lip. And it is

Customer Question
somewhat painful. When i run...
I have a throbbing sensation on my top lip. And it is somewhat painful. When i run it with my tongue, I feel a round raised almost pimple that is under the skin feel. But I can't see it. When i check it by lifting my Lips, I can actually see the area pulsating. It started about 12 hrs ago. It occurred somewhat abruptly, when I rubbed, with pressure, my lips with my fingers.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Here are images of it
1/4/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

just click send to reply