Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I take cardilovil 50mg a day and one aspirin and took 2

Customer Question
I take cardilovil 50mg...

I take cardilovil 50mg a day and one aspirin and took 2 aspirins by mistake.....is this harmful..ifeel a little groggy from it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I take 50 mg of cardiloval and one aspirin.... took 2 aspirin is this harmful...i feel a little groggy from it

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

50 mg cardivol and one aspirin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am taking thisfor heart problems

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/4/2018
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

As you have take only one extra aspirin,there is nothing harmful or cause any side effects.

You are prescribed with Carvedilol 50mg a day and one aspirin.

By mistake you took 2 aspirins instead of one.

This will not cause any harm.As you have taken a single extra dosage-this should not cause any side effects. A single extra pill will not cause any side effects.

Only if someone takes extra pill for long time (like for weeks)- then this can cause side effects.

So as you have take only one extra aspirin,there is nothing harmful or cause any side effects.

Please do not worry.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh