Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I did the wave brilliance chair on the 2nd of January and…

Customer Question
I did the wave...

I did the wave brilliance chair on the 2nd of January and now have sharp pain in left ribs just under left breast..it hurts more when laying down and breathing in. Does it sound like a pulled muscle from the use of the chair

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I woke with my whole area cramped yesterday morning and had 2 stool movements and then it was just the pain under left breast..eating makes it stop for awhile, panadeine fort only helped for maybe an hour last night

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Dear,

Thanks for staying Online.

I am posting my answer below-

Well, from the description it sound to be- Muscle pull or nerve compression.

Having chest pain, which become severe with breathing is supposed to be originating from the rib cage, which is the only pain sensitive part that moves during the act of breathing.

This is not related with any serious issue. No need to panic.

You can take OTC painkiller like Nurofen.

You should avoid any lifting or pushing / pulling weights or heavy objects.

If symptoms doesn't improve then stronger anti-inflammatory with painkiller action can be prescribed.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh