Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dizziness in older car and mall type stores, what can be…

Customer Question
Dizziness in older car and...
Dizziness in older car and mall type stores, what can be done for that?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 2 days by:
1/6/2018
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 6 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Since how long you are experiencing this dizziness ?

Regards

Few weeks back, mostly in closed areas and when not having eaten enough

Thanks for the information

There are two possibilities to consider

One is the phobia from closed spaces in which case you will need an opinion from the Psychiatrist

Secondly if it occur off and on can be due to some allergen in the surroundings for which you can take an anti histamine like cetirizine

This should get better with this

I am available to assist you any further till you are satisfied that you have received an excellent response

If satisfied please take a while to rate my service

Regards