Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Form vaginal itchiness and pain, as well as discomfort with…

Customer Question
Hello, I am Suffering...

Hello, I am Suffering form vaginal itchiness and pain, as well as discomfort with no discharge.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I have had it for 3 days. if I dont touch it it doesnt really hurt. It only hurts or is uncomfortable when i wipe after using the restroom.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/3/2018
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. If you are at risk of std then you should see a dr for screening. If not, you can self treat for yeast infection. A yeast infection is not necessarily accompanied by discharge, especially if early.