Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been experiencing tingling in my feet, and chills in my…

Customer Question
I've been experiencing tingling...

I've been experiencing tingling in my feet, and chills in my legs. The feeling subsides a bit when I move. But increases in certain sitting and lying positions.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling that I can tell. But, I noticed an increase in symptoms following a stressful situation. I've had chronic on-going stress.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Blood tests recently revealed that I am vitamin D deficient. And, I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis many years ago. I also have some tingling in the fingers.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/3/2018
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Have you checked your Vitamin B 12 levels ?

Have you checked your electrolyte levels ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic