Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Ankle and foot very swollen and burning, had a cyst drained…

Customer Question
Ankle and foot very...

Ankle and foot very swollen and burning, had a baker cyst drained about

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

Two hours ago no other discomfort

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

you had it drained 2 hours ago?

no the pain started 2 hours ago, the baker cyst was drained about 4 months ago

so just the ankle and foot swelling?

that isn't really typical of a baker's cyst

I suspect something else

I thought I could just get an answer, I didn't think I would have to go though this kind of stuff. I am sorry I bothered!

Sometimes additional information is required.