Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have Bell’s palsy. What Can I do to get my face back to…

Customer Question
I have Bell’s palsy...

I have Bell’s palsy. What Can I do to get my face back to normal

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

3rd day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No but I had bilateral ear infection and strep throat a week earlier

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/3/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you on any meds?

Antiviral
I thought you would answer the question however I am not going to pay for a call when that was not an option from the get go! So do I get an answer or not

You need to be on steroids

that is what really improves the outcome in bell's

the antivirals don't do much

Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Please let me know if you received the last answer if not I am happy to expand on the topic.