Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My wife has been very lethargic,incoherent sometimes, and…

Customer Question
My wife has been...

My wife has been very lethargic,incoherent sometimes, and disoriented. She has no symptons of a flu like nature. No sore throat, congestion, fever. Sleepy all the time. Headache. What would I need to look for.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

About two days, no fever

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Type 11 diabetic. Sugar is 200 last checked. She has been hypoglysemic in the past.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
1/2/2018
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Hi, not sure exactly what you are asking.

"incoherent" is serious

Has she been examined?

Family Physician, Doctor