Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If I have parasites do you treat them. I have seen family…

Customer Question
If I have parasites...

If I have parasites do you treat them

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen family doc. Allergist. Dermatologist. No help.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

A family member got met to try para sweep and para rid it help more than anything else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Doctor: Camille-Mod,
 replied 6 months ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. While I am not trying to discourage you from getting help from our Experts, I do want you to know that at this time we do not offer prescription service of any kind, nor can we offer Doctor's excuses or notes. Experts can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands-on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question. I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Doctor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.