Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have like a bad skin rash on my face and its due to the…

Customer Question
I have like a...

I have like a bad skin rash on my face and its due to the Sun I am Aboriginal and have fair skin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

About a month now it was a little spot now it's like it's spreading I'm scared to go drs last time I went the dr lady said wear sunscreen hat,sun glasses I have done all that even used sunscreen but it's making it itch and hurt

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I used to have lupas when I was a teenager but tablets got rid of that I do drink alot since loosing my mum,dad also lost my brother&sister due car accidents

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/2/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?