Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've have no opiates in my system and have only been on

Customer Question
I've have no opiates...

I've have no opiates in my system and have only been on suboxone for one month. I've missed a dose for over 24hrs and felt fine. Can I stop taking it ? I really don't wanna be in a program where I trade one drug for another and wanna be free of this. Will I get bad withdrawals? If I didn't feel any for 2 days does that mean it won't be bad

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes in recovery for one month

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He said the longer I take it the better but I think it's a money grab honestly. He wants me to be on it for at least a year

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/2/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

What's your dosage of the Suboxone been and have you discussed this with your doctor?