Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

CAn Cefdinir cause leg pain, numbness? Taking for Lyme

Customer Question
CAn Cefdinir cause leg pain...
CAn Cefdinir cause leg pain , numbness? Taking for Lyme disease
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/2/2018
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Now leg pain or pains/aches in the muscles or joints is a common side effect of cefdinir, numbness is not a common side effect. Numbness can be a consequence of the lyme disease itself or it can also be due to electrolyte imbalances etc.

However to simply answer your question, yes muscle pain/leg pain is a common side effect of the antibiotic however numbness is not a common side effect.

Do you have any more questions?Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/