Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just found worms in my stool, I took a sample An put it in…

Customer Question
I just found worms...

I just found worms in my stool , I took a sample An put it in a zip lock back what’s causes this and have gotten a rash. I’m freaking out An it’s embarrassing. I go to doctor at 2 An I’ve thought Ive seen something weeks ago but forsure now An got this rash few days ago. What is the treatment An cause

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Rash not really loss of appitite An I have a sample of some in my stool An one isI can see the entire thing. It’s been a month since first went to doctor this plotchy rash on my back and right above my stomach.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

I geuss for close to 2 months, I’ve not experienced vomiting or anything except when I first noticed something looked strsnge I had bad dearea once were it hit me all at once. I can physically see the worms in a ziplock bag I’m tripping

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing out of ordinary

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/2/2018
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

Worms are treated with oral medication for 7 days. The medication will be determined by the type of worm, flat, round, tape. The rash is an inflammatory response by your body and will go away with treatment. Worms are usually from dirt that contains animal feces.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.