Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am hbsag inactive carrier with grade 1 fatty liver.

Customer Question
Hi ..i am hbsag...

Hi ..i am hbsag inactive carrier with grade 1 fatty liver

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nothing currently

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No Just wait I had laproscopic appendectomy done 3 yrs ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

What is your exact question?

I am hbsag inactive carrier with grade 1 fatty liver
I am hbsag inactive carrier with grade 1 fatty liver..like to know if this condition can b reverse
I am hbsag inactive carrier with grade 1 fatty liver..like to know if this condition can b reverse.

If you are an inactive carrier, there are no worries, you are safe and do not suffer from any liver inflammation due to hepatitis B virus.

Grade 1 fatty liver also i have
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 3 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hi there

This is a new expert

Well fatty liver can not be reversed with any medicine

But having fatty liver is not a threat to liver unless it progress and lead to hepatitis and cirrhosis

To prevent this you need to reduce weight, do regular exercise and cut down fats in your body

This will be helpful in preventing the progression of fatty liver to other serious condition but as such fatty liver is not a reversible condition

I am available to assist you any further till you are satisfied that you have received an excellent response

If satisfied please take a while to rate my service

Regard

DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor