Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been off the pill since the end of October it's

Customer Question
I have been off...

I have been off the pill since the end of October it's January and I have to force myself to eat and I have loss weight and I'm going through anxiety

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Well i notice my appetite decreased slowly I was in the hospital right before Christmas cause they thought I had blood clots on my lungs but I didn't and it did scare me really bad and it went down hill ever since

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was diagnosed with a blood clot in October got off the pill in October at the end I'm on eliqus too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Are you on any other medication besides eliquis?

What is your weight and height currently?