Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Since im using up and down dentures with them or without i…

Customer Question
Since im using up...

Since im using up and down dentures with them or without i have a bitter taste in my mouth im all the time eating caramels is the only think that works

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had stomac reduction 20 years ago but was very sucsseful i never had problems this start with the dentures

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Hi.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Just to confirm, are you asking about a persistent bitter taste in the mouth? If so can you tell me if you have any oral ulcers? Any burning in the chest or abdomen? Any post nasal drip? How long have you had the bitter taste?