Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What so you do if you accidentally put a ducalox suppository…

Customer Question
What so you do...

What so you do if you accidentally put a ducalox suppository in the vagina

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Yea. Accidentally. Patient is non weight bearing on the entire left side and med was put into wrong opening. What should be done

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

New depository put in rectum with good results. No complaints of patient

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

No harm done there even if the suppository has already dissolved and can't be removed

It isn't a dangerous situation

Please let me know if you need any more information