Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I fell 10 hours ago, I hit my head on a cabinet, it's a bit…

Customer Question
I fell 10 hours...

I fell 10 hours ago, I hit my head on a cabinet, it's a bit swollen, also my back got bruised and is black and blue, it's a little stiff, probably from the bruise, I also went down on my hip, which has been replaced, it was pretty swollen last night, and is also black and blue, I put ice on my head and hip last night.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

For 10 hours

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have weak bones and had several breaks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

I would like to ask few details regarding your symptoms/question to assist you more efficiently.

Do you feel drowsy, dizzy or less alert?

Any treatment taken so far?

How severe is the pain on a scale of 1 to 10?