Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What remedy "natural|preferablly can I use to heal chronic…

Customer Question
What remedy "natural preferablly...

What remedy "natural

preferablly can I use to heal chronic Lyrangytis. I get this every year or so. starts with a bad cold, gets in my chest and whammo Lyrangytis that lingers for weeks on end

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No fever. not to sound gross, hacking up thick white spewtum to make myself more comfortable. have lil voice, my voice is sometimes better than worse to almost no voice. The sometimes better lasts secs, maybe minutes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have chronic laryngitis

do yo have runny nose? post nasal drip? this can irritate your throat and larynx.

there are good treatments for runny nose which can help

do you have acid reflux at night time? this can cause irritation of your larynx.

there are good medications which can help decrease stomach acid which can help you stop this.

No acid reflux. This started with a cold
Can u send a prescription for prednisone to my local pharmacy. That worked in past

no, I can't send a prescription for prednisone.

bad cold can cause runny nose

what is good for runny nose is at the drug store

you should buy some fexofenadrine 180mg pills for allergies and 25-50mg of benadryl at night time

and use a steroid nasal spray like nasocort or rhinocort to help decrease runny nose and post nasal drip

sudafed 30-60mg can get rid of nasal sinus congestion.

Useless, these are common cold over the counter. Plz do not charge the 29.00. Thxs for nothing. We're done here

thanks for using justAnswer.com