Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I dont have a legal question. Texas. No he is indigent

Customer Question
I dont have a...

I dont have a legal question.

Doctor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Doctor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No he is indigent though.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: rayanswers,
 replied 6 months ago
rayanswers

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Doctor: rayanswers,
 replied 6 months ago

Whats question do you have here, thanks.

What signs do we need to watch for if his kidneys are shutting down ?
Doctor: rayanswers,
 replied 6 months ago

Let me get this to medical I am a lawyer..

Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love.

There are many symptoms that can happen with kidney failure, and they are non-specific, in that they can occur form other medical problems. The most common are swelling, fatigue, generalized weakness, itching, chest pain, or confusion. There also may be a decrease in the volume of urine flow, but there are some cases in which the volume of urine flow is maintained.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.