Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Bleeding and painful, I think hemorrhoid. The pain and knot…

Customer Question
Bleeding and painful,...

Bleeding and painful, I think hemorrhoid

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain and knot / bump for a week bleading for 3 days tried cream and tucks no help hard to sleep

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I I had polyps removed two years it is like a sharp burning pain like skin being torn

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have fever ?

Is it even difficult to walk ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No fever hurts to walk, sit , lay down
Do I need to go to urgent care

Thank you very much for all the information provided.

It definitely looks like you may have got an E coli secondary infection of the hemorrhoid . You should be on a short course of antibiotics and local cleansing with Normal Saline or Betadine.

You should also take tub baths or sit in a tub with warm water and Adding table salt, vinegar, or baking soda to the water can also create a soothing solution. But you may take a sitz bath using only warm water.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

If you can visit an ER it would be great as they will be able to examine you immediately .

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

What is going to stop the bleeding

The bleeding is due to infection .

The infection would be treated with the antibiotics and the bleeding would stop.

It would also stop if you take the Sitz bath as I have mentioned above.

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided