Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can I pay for a doctor online to read and diagnose my…

Customer Question
How can I pay for...
How can I pay for a doctor online to read and diagnose my lab blood test pdf from a doctor office
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
1/1/2018
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

Please upload your lab results. Why were the tests done? What is your concern regarding them?

1
2
3
Just need a dialysis from a doctor all I got back was the pdf of the results I don’t know what any of these numbers or terms mean. Would like a doctors explanation and know if anything did come up

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Are you suffering from any medical condition? What symptoms did you have? Or are these tests just routine tests?

I have a stomach ulcer and my symptoms are headaches, lower abdominal pain, hemmeriods, numbness and heat in arms and legs, temporary red rash that goes away within 20 or 30 minutes, and eye itching and soreness, also pressure in my sinuses.
This test was done because of an urgent care visit in regards ***** ***** herrmoriods I’ve never had one beforehand and had it done to check for any underlying issues that could be linked to symptoms

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I will opt out of this question and allow another expert to advise you regarding this. Please wait for another expert to reply.

Thank you!

Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
There is not much abnormal here. Your t4 indicates [possible hyperthyroid. Are you taking it? Your urine indicates you havent been eating, the ketones. There’s nothing at all concerning.