Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you combine doxycycline 200mg/day with Amoxicillin 4000…

Can you combine doxycycline...

Can you combine doxycycline 200mg/day with Amoxicillin 4000 mg/day and Cipro 1000mg daily dose?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None daily and no allergies

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well this combo would be used to treat a mild case of PID

1/1/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,you can take doxycycline 200mg/day with Amoxicillin 4000 mg/day and Cipro 1000 mg daily dose.

Doxycycline is a tetracycline antibiotic .Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic. Cipro is fluoroquinolone antibiotic.

These antibiotics can be combined/taken together to treat bacterial infection.There is no interaction between them.

This will eradicate the infection completely.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor