Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE BEEN TOLD I HAVE POISON IVY AND IMPETIGO,DISCOID

Customer Question
I HAVE BEEN TOLD...

I HAVE BEEN TOLD I HAVE POISON IVY AND IMPETIGO,DISCOID ECZEMA EVEN PSORIASIS.IT IS ARASH THAT WEEPS CRUSH OVER.ON MY LEGS ARM CHEST AND BACKS AND ITCHES BAD

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

ACREAM CERAVE FOR THE ITCH BEEN GIVING CLOBETASOL.05AND MUPIROCIN2%IT JUST KEEP SPREADING I HAVE HAD IT NOW FOR 7 MONTHS

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I HAVE GOUT COPD TAKING WARFIN

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

can you upload a clear photo of your skin and rash so I can better help you?

do you see the "add file" link?