Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is this a virus? Boxing day is when it started. Now days…

Customer Question
Please help. Is this...

Please help. Is this a virus? Boxing day is when it started

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Now days later it wo t allow me to sleep, I am dizzy with lack of sleep, I can't eat or drink water too much & then I have to be sick, now peeing is minimal & although the body demands a poo, there is nothing there, now I am running with sweat, what can I do on new years night?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a heart murder & have just taken the Flutensif pill 5mg been on the about a year. I am 70

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Flutensif only as I can't manage anti colestrol, these level are fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are not feeling well

do you have a thermometer to check your temperature?

have you taken any fever and pain medications like acetamenophen?

or paracetamol?

what happens when you drink water and fluids?

you most likely are dehydrated.

how old are you? are you male or female? it could be a viral infection