Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I take clonidine 0.1 for high blood pressure and I have a…

Customer Question
I take clonidine 0.1...

I take clonidine 0.1 for high blood pressure and I have a headache. Can I take 1 aleve pain headache.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

No nausea and this feels like a migraine coming on. I used to have these headaches when I was young I am 66 now.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other than mu bp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

There are no adverse interactions between clonidine and Aleve so it should be safe for you to take the Aleve

Please let me know if you need any more information