Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Several years ago I experienced numbness on the right side…

Customer Question
Several years ago I experienced...
Several years ago I experienced numbness on the right side of my body only. It gradually ent away but now I have ringing in my right ear only. My skin feels as tho its on firesometimes and I have a ded patch on my back that occasionally ill itch like crazy. Could you plese give me some answers as to hat my problem might be
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it sounds like you think your symptoms may be connected.

ringing in the ears is called tinnitus and is very common as we get older.

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety can magnify small symptoms and make you more worried about them.

the back can often have dry skin

our nerve sensation on your back is not as sensitive as the front.

Are you a real doctor?? This is exactly what my personal physician told me and I am very disappointed eith your answer as I thought I ould be recievinfg some real information tht ould help!! I could have saved money and gone back to my own doctor to hear this!! Very disappointed!! Would like my money back!! Will be contacting PayPal in regards ***** ***** diagnosis ! Canceling pymentto you!!

yes, I am a real doctor.

sure you can have a refund

Are you kidding me?? I wouldn't pay you .05 cents to call you!! Do you think I am crazy!! What makes you think I would pay 50.00 to get the same disappointing answer??