Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr Hasan are you online

Customer Question
Dr Hasan are you online
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yes

Dr hasan, i started to have pain behind my lower ribs right side. It started suddenly in the adternoon
Its a line type tearing pain which comes and go
I cannot even identify the site, its just under my right ribs beyond the nipple

Seems to be muscular and nerve related. What you have tried? Regards

I dont think its mscular it started after lunch
I tried panadol

It's on back of chest?

No not really and its right side
If you ask me its like near the middle of stomach
I mean rib its just going on and heaviness sometime current type

You are confusing me. Explain the site again in simple words.

Its right ribs below the right nipple area and underneath the ribs

Ok ok .any nausea, vomiting, fever, shoulder pain etc?

No vomiting fever shoulder pain
But minor nasuea
Its like after dinner now i m having heaviness in the middle but thats not an issue ... the right rib pain is the issue

It sounds like acid reflux and/or IBS. Take pantaprazole as well.

Hmm my idea was ibs

But it started after dinner so acid refux can have some input.

If you ask me its like more over to the middle abdomen side i mean the pain is near the middle side in right side
No pain started after lunch

Yes I have got your point.

this is ibs right

Yes IBS and/or reflux.

nothing to worry about

Absolutely nothing to worry.

Thanks alot

Most welcome. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less than that, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards