Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Slipped off side board of my truck and hit the inside of my…

Customer Question
Slipped off side board...

Slipped off side board of my truck and hit the inside of my ankle. Have moderate pain, some swelling and a little bruise below the side ankle bone. After two days it still hurts and is tender to touch. Is this anything to be concerned about?

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No recent injuries, 2 days on swelling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am on coumiden

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 1 month ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do not know how to do that but it looks slightly swollen with a little discoloration just below the bone on the side

And this was a contusion to the side of your ankle and not a sprain/twisting?

Family Physician, Doctor