Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 82 years old recently experience a fall to my face and…

Customer Question
I am 82 years...

I am 82 years old recently experience a fall to my face and think my swolling lipnose and swolling upper lip was caused by that but my doctor tells me i have round cell carcinoma wich i cant believe what do you think and any suggestion

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

About 2 months no outher skin concerns

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had my prostate remove 7 years ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

your doctors are telling you have small cell lung cancer?

what testing did you have?

where you a smoker?

you have dropping of one side of your face?

Stop smoking 40 years ago no dropping in the face

you have swollen lip? nose?

what testing did you have?

did you have a PET scan?

did you have a lung biopsy?

No biopsy did yet pet scan done

I don't know what a round cell carcinoma is

do you mean small cell lung cancer?

why does your doctor think you have a small cell lung cancer

I am a cancer doctor

do you want to accept additional phone consult services to talk by phone?