Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do ten year olds get prolapse? & what causes it. She is my…

Customer Question
Do ten year olds...

Do ten year olds get prolapse? & what causes it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

She is my foster child & bio mother states she has this & should never wear pants

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

I am trying but I dont know what this condition is

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Bio mother states child has Riketts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is it rectum prolapse?

vagina
no

Vaginal prolapse in a 10 year old is extremely rare.

It needs an immediate exam by the doctor for evaluation and ascertaining the cause.

It may be some other vaginal issue too.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Happy new year 2018.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions. It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl Happy new year 2018.