Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My body temperature is ranging from 96.6 to 97.3 these past…

Customer Question
My body temperature is...

My body temperature is ranging from 96.6 to 97.3 these past two days. Is this something I should be concerned about? I also have an headache along with it

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

I just recieved the headache yesterday and nausea after I heat something sometimes.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am asthmatic. But thats about it. I went to the hospital yesterday for my asthma

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Can you tell me more about the headache please?

Ok

Again--can you tell me more about the headache please?