Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Have a pain in my back under my shoulder blade. can move arm…

Customer Question
Have a pain in...

Have a pain in my back under my shoulder blade. can move arm around backwards and forwards but it feels like something is just stuck in that spot. no trouble breathing blood pressure is okay. but can't seem to get the pain to go away.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No recent injuries. sitting up is good. had trouble sleeping but got up and walked around. even a little bit of pain in the left side of my breast. if I breathe a deep breath I can feel it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am on blood pressure meds. 25 mg losartan. and overweight.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Do you smoke?

Are your cholesterol, triglycerides high?

Is the area tender?