Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do you do std questions. Rash

Customer Question
Do you do std...

Do you do std questions

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Rash

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

If you have a rash could you please upload images of it here for me to review?

Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

hey are u there

Hello

Yes I am here.

Please do elaborate on your questions.

Can you send me a pic of your query.