Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My dermtissm sore about spelling. just gave me a DX of

Customer Question
My dermtissm sore about...

My dermtissm sore about spelling. just gave me a DX of actinic cheilitis. it is on my arms esp.on exterial arm and shoulders. It itches like crazy. I will wake up in my sleep digging into my skin.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

HAVE HAD IT ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO. IT SEEMS TO QUIT ITCHING IF MY SKIN GET VERY SORE. I THINK THE DISCOMFORT IS ALL .iHAVE COME TO THAT HELPS.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

THE DOCTOR PUT ME ON TRIAMCINOLON 0.1% OIN CLAY-PARK. AS FAR AS HISTORY I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN NEW MEX. AND ARIZONA. BACK IN THE DAY BABY LOTION WAS WHAT TO WEAR IN THS SUN EXCEPT FOR A WHITE SMEAR ON YOU NOSE. I HAVE SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE OUT OF THE SUN. IT DOESN'T LIKE ME AND I FEEL THE SAME. SELDOM WORE SUN SCRENE EXCEPT AT A REAL POOL. MY BIG PROBLEM HAS ALWAY DESPISED GREASE ON MY SKIN . EVEN WITH THA AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAVE SPENT ON LOTION.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you still need help?

just click send to reply

I do think you owe me your opinion on a diagnosis. I have waited several days not 24/7.
I sent you the medication ordered and I find the medication is like grease on my arms. I sent the money you wanted me to pay to prove my question was a real question not a hoax. I want to know if you agree that actinic cheilitis is a real diagnosis for my itching and the thickening of my skin where it itches. thank you, ***** *****

do you have a picture of the area?

SINCE I HAVE RECEIVED TWO STATEMENTS FROM YOU WITH NO INFORMATION ABOUT MY QUESTON. I AM VERY SORRY THAT I CAME UPON YOUR ILLEGAL SCAM. FIRST NO REPLY FOR DAYS, AFTER I PAID THE LOOK I REALLY WANT INFORMATION PROOF TO PROTECT YOU FROM FALSE QUESTION. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND YOU FORGET I EVER WROTE YOU. I KNOW THAT I WOULD LIKE TO FORGET YOU/
MARGARET LEBLANC

please contact customer service