Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE A PINCHED NERVE IN THE LOWER BACK FOR 10 + YEARS ANS…

Customer Question
I HAVE A PINCHED...

I HAVE A PINCHED NERVE IN THE LOWER BACK FOR 10 + YEARS ANS WAS WONDERING IF I COULD USE USE QUELL ELECTRONIC NERVE HELP

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes several, all want to do surgery and I do not want that at my age of 88. I use LYRICA AND TYLENOL

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

NOT Allergic to any

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had open heart surgery in1970 and doing well with that ,but having trouble walking and tripping causing 2 falls

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have a pinched nerve

https://www.quellrelief.com/chronic-pain/lower-back-pain/

yes, you can try quell

you can also try accupuncture

and also a TENs unit on your back

you can also try medical marijuana to help decrease pain

let me know if you have questions.