Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am allergic to bee stings. I have taken an over the

Customer Question
I am allergic to...

I am allergic to bee stings. I have taken an over the counter Areds 2 which show as one of the ingredienets of yellow beeswax. After taking this medician for 4 days I was experiencing a lack of control of my bladder. I had the same affect when I was stung. Can this be a problem

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. and have been told that this particular medicine has not caused a problem with any of their other patients.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I am taking losartan 100mg daily, 37.5mg triamter, verlafaxine 112.5mg daily 65 mg iron and a one a day multivitamin.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am allergic to sulfa Cyclobenzaprine, hydrocodone, Bupropion and bee stings

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

when you stopped your areds 2, did your bladder control get better?

drinking caffeine, alcohol, spicy foods can cause irritation of the bladder and cause you to have to urinate more frequently and urgently