Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I am a 72 yr. old very active woman, what is the normal

Customer Question
I am a 72...

I am a 72 yr. old very active woman, what is the normal heart rate for my age. My weight is 165

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Just had left knee surgery done 5 wks agao, I have been through breast cancer in 2010 but now cancer free. I was taken to the ER last wk. do to blood pressure 210/110 noq they have me on same blood pressure med benicar 40/20 it is working great. but now I just feel tired all the time. My mother died of heart attact at 78

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a person that will not sit down, this weight has just come on in the last few months and I want to get back down to 145. My hubby and I were on the in home SB diet and we felt great when we lost all the weight. The doctors felt the high blood pressure was from the pain coming from the knee surgery. They did an MRI to rule out blood clots of lung and heart.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 1 month ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

What's your heart rate right now please?

Family Physician, Doctor