Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What causes the front portion my tongue to f eel like it is…

Customer Question
What causes the front...

What causes the front portion my tongue to f eel like it is slightly scalded

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was treated afew weeks ago for a urine infection but I still have the chills

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

An infection itself can cause this as well as antibiotics. Sometimes touching a hot food can cause such feeling which can remain for many days. I thing it is the infection in your case as you have chills going on as well. If you still have urinary symptoms then better followup with your doctor as you might need another course of antibiotics.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!