Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am obese and I have just developed smelly sores under the…

Customer Question
I am obese and...

I am obese and I have just developed smelly sores under the flabs of my stomach. The doctor gave me lamisil and did not even check sight. The smell is obvious and I cannot get to the site to wash properly. When I do I am unable to dry properly. I don’t go out now and was wondering if it is possible to hire a home care nurse to visit daily and help with my problem

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No it is a skin problem

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Lots of problems but nothing to affect this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. If you have open sores, its possible for a home care nurse to come out and treat you. You will need to see a dr first for a diagnosis , who can order the home care. Most likely this is intertrigo. A chronic yeast infection. It leads to a bad smell. You can treat it with tinactin spray.