Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have cirrosous, and I'm healing pretty fast. but my upper…

Customer Question
Hi, I have cirrosous...

Hi, I have cirrosous, and I'm healing pretty fast. but my upper body muscles are not developing back fast enough. is there a over the counter vitamine or drug I can buy, like at cnc or something. is it testosterone?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, already had all my blood work,catscan,mri,hemo ferithiese( draining of the bile from my stomack) and ultrasound. they gave me 4 medications for thee first month and a half and said I was getting well enough that my body could naturely recover.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None, and no allergic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No,not really. I quit smoking in 2002 and drinking beer in oct.2017. no cravings for neither one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Following measures can help you build up upper body muscles;

1) Omega 3; Fish oil capsule and flaxseed oil capsule.

2) Ginkgo Biloba

3) Zinc 30 mg.

4) Vitamin C

5) Probiotics.

Physical therapy too may help you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Happy new year 2018.